In order to meet the challenges of fulfilling the Covid19 containment measures, we have mobilized everything in our power and at the same time focused to stay fully accessible for you. Continuing our services and the well-being of our employees remain our top priorities.
Regardless of how this situation will evolve in the future, you can rely on our usual service and accessibility at all times. We are doing whatever it takes to continue providing our services seamlessly.
As a progressive company, we are perfectly positioned to achieve these goals and were able to adapt our guidelines as follows:
- The majority of our employees had been equipped with mobile devices so that we can remain accessible for you based on our existing communication structures via email, Microsoft, mobile phone, and our virtual telephone system.
- We are avoiding field work where possible and respectively settle for remote support. On-site services will be scheduled in close cooperation between customers and our management.
- Our project managers are instructed to coordinate risk management and suitable measures with you.
- We are keeping our project teams up to date regarding the latest information, guidelines, and measurements from you, our projects, and from public institutions like WHO & RKI.
- Our project teams are working scattered from several locations which prevents the sudden absence of entire teams.
- Our project managers gladly coordinate the possibilities of risk-minimized project management (e.g. preponing remote activities) and prepare the structure for the fastest possible reuptake of the entire project activities.
Take good care and stay healthy!
We are here for you.